SERVICES OF "SPETSTEKHNOLIGIA" ENTERPRISE
1. DISINFECTION SERVICES
Disinfection - is the destruction of pathogenic microorganisms in the human environment. The purpose of disinfection or decontamination is to destruct only pathogenic microorganisms, but not all the microorganisms in general.
The methods of disinfection are physical, chemical, biological, and combined.
Physical methods add up to usage of mechanical, thermal and irradiating means of the microbial cell influence.
Mechanical means are cleaning, filtration, wet scavenging, laundry, shaking out, etc. With this means, many things and surfaces are freed up from dust, dirt, as well as a significant amount of microorganisms. Thermal and irradiating means include the use of high and low temperatures, diverse antibacterial ray irradiation, ultrahigh frequency (UHF) current as well as superhigh frequency (SHF) irradiation, radioactive irradiation, dehumidification and other means, which under certain parameters have a detrimental effect on microorganisms.
Chemical methods of disinfection:
- The action mechanism of the disinfectants consists of:
- Interaction between the disinfectant and microbial cells, as well as with its environment
- Interaction between the disinfectant and cell constituents
- The circumstances of the disinfectants' use are taken into account in every particular case, namely:
- disinfection type
- treated surfaces or instruments nature
- adequacy of disinfectant antimicrobial action to microorganisms spectrum
- organic surface contamination presence
- disinfectant physical-chemical properties
- disinfectant method of application
- exposure time (delay time)
- disinfectant and constructional materials compatibility (to prevent both damage to the latter and new harmful compounds formation)
- Disinfection services can be carried out in one of the following ways:
- Irrigating premises surfaces, equipment, furniture, vehicles with the disinfectant process solution using hydraulic sprayers or other disinfection equipment;
- Applying spray on premises surfaces, equipment, furniture and vehicles with sanitizer sprayer;
- Decontaminating sealed compartments using disinfectant aerosols;
- Wiping furniture surfaces, equipment, toys, medical devices using rag thoroughly soaked in disinfectant process solution;
- Submersing utensils, linens, toys, medical devices into the disinfectant process solution;
- Filling up secretions, food residues, waste facilities with sanitizers that are produced in the form of powders or granules;
- Treating clothes, shoes, linen, soft toys, etc. with formaldehyde air disinfectant dispersion inside disinfection cabinets;
- Applying volumetric method, i.e. complete filling of process reservoirs, pipelines or utility lines with disinfectant process solution;
- Applying circulation method to pipelines, utility lines, water-supply pipeline networks and sewerage facilities;
- Dissolving powder or liquid disinfectants in water wells, swimming pools and artificial reservoirs.
2. DERATIZATION SERVICES
Deratization is rodent extermination. Nowadays the term is used more extensively meaning not only rat extermination, but also control of other injurious gnawing animals that are dangerous in epidemiological context and bring economic losses. Rodents can be the sources and carriers of many infectious diseases.
For rodent control, preventive and exterminative measures are applied. Preventive measures aim to deprive rodents of shelter and hinder their access to food. Rodents are exterminated using mechanical, chemical and, in some cases, biological methods. These methods base themselves on attracting rodents to food or water.
- Exterminative measures are:
- The mechanical method. It consists of catching rodents with special devices. Rats and mice are attracted to the baits, mainly food-borne ones.
- The chemical method. The essence of the method lies in rodent poisoning with toxic substances - rodenticides.
There are three methods of rodent extermination with rodenticides:
Usage of foodstuffs and water as poisoned baits
Dispersion of holes, passages, paths and other places where the rodents are found with poison
Aeration - a method that uses gasiform chemicals.
Mechanical methods for rats and mice control, though safe in terms of environmental biology, are ineffective. Therefore nowadays rodenticides become widespread. Until recently, the most common compounds to exterminate injurious rodents were such anticoagulants as diphacinone, bromadiolone, brodifacoum. Acute poisons are zinc phosphide, difenacoum, flocoumafen, etc.
All the measures on rodents extermination are carried out by experienced personnel using proven compounds and modern equipment, which guarantees one hundred percent success. Without exception, all the carried out measures are absolutely safe for both people and their pets. For this purpose, poisonous baits are placed into special, locked with key containers; which prevents children and pets' access to them.
Protection of vegetables, berry fields, flowerbeds and golf courses involves control of the "earth-moving" moles, water voles, etc. Earth hillocks "mole casts" give an idea of moles presence. And often this does not represent the facts.
Water vole lives everywhere and not only near water reservoirs. Therefore, the first thing to be done at the sight of a damaged lawn is to find out who has paid a visit. For this purpose it is necessary to trample the earth hillocks down. If in one day the earth hillock is restored, this means it is not a mole. In this case vertical cuts should be made in hillocks' places between two other "mole casts". 30 to 50 g of any bait for rodents should be put into the cut. It should be then closed with cardboard cutout or small plank and covered with soil. For best results the bait should be moistened with water or some water should be poured on the compound's spot.
Most importantly - the poisoned baits do not exterminate the moles.
Moles are not rodents.
These little animals are predators, and their food is live worms, beetles and larvae. Creating passages, they make their nests much deeper, up to 1.5 to 2 meters (4.9 to 6.6 feet) underground and build multitiered maze systems. The moles themselves are not rodents - they do not gnaw the plants, but CREATING PASSAGES IN THE SOIL, THEY UNDERMINE THEIR ROOTS UPWARDS, WHICH ARE THEN WITHERED. In search for food, they can damage the roots of trees, shruberries, fruit and berry plants, vegetables, ornamental flower plants, thus causing death to many plants, therefore moles' detriment can be quite extensive.
Moles activities cause great damage to swards and lawns; they destroy almost the entire grass sods. Moles can quickly raze the whole garden landscape design. If perfectly trimmed lawns or tennis courts become infested with moles, in a couple of days not a trace of perfect lawns will remain. Restoring their original state might come to considerable financial expenses for lawn owners, ideally mowed lawns aficionados or tennis court proprietors.
There is a number of "folk methods" of mole control. They include flooding the mole city, using "saucepan" traps, manufacturing various rotators and rattles, but their efficiency is not high. Sometimes odorous plants, like garlic, onion, pepper and others, are used for moles control.
Whichever of the above mentioned "folk methods" of mole control is used, it does not give 100% effectiveness. As a rule, if the moles are disturbed, they move temporarily to a new location, but afterwards return to the place they take for their lived-in home. Therefore the best way to deal with moles is by using modern remedy - Phostoxin (production of Detia Degesh) - mole and rodent killer. Phostoxin tablets are thrown into the freshly opened molehills at a rate of 5 to 7 tablets per burrow, the open spaces are closed with stones, straw or something similar (in order not to strew the tablet with soil), then the earth is rammed so that to block animals' exits.
It is also necessary for the tablets to be put into the passages, which can be detected by a probing rod in a radius of 3 meters (9.8 feet) from the molehill, as the mole rookery is usually located under the uncultivated area, either by having dug the entrance or by inserting the tablets into the opening made with a probing rod.
Tablets, getting into tunnels that have been dug by the animals, start to outgas under the impact of moisture and oxygen inside the tunnels. Gas reaches the furthest corners of the extensive system. Animals that are underground receive a lethal dose of phosphine. It takes 20 to 30 minutes for the product response time starting from the first opening of the tin; during this time it is essential for the tablets to be fully distributed.
3. DISINSECTION SERVICES
Disinsection is a set of measures aimed to exterminate insects that can be pests and carriers of dangerous and extremely dangerous infectious diseases. The measures are divided into preventive and exterminative.
Preventive measures are carried out in order to create unfavorable conditions for insects' life and reproduction, and to keep insects from entering the premises and attacking human beings.
Several methods are used for extreminative measures.
- The chemical method involves usage of specific compounds with different chemical composition used against different kinds of arthropods. For insect extermination insecticides are used, for mites extermination acaricides are used, for larvae extermination larvicides are used and for insect eggs extermination ovicides are used. The mentioned compounds also differ due to dissimilar mechanisms of their action. Those contact poisons that affect arthropods directly through contact with their integuments are most commonly used.
- Mechanical method in general is ineffective for arthropod extermination. It involves usage of mosquito nets on the windows, protective clothing, electrical flycatchers, adhesive tapes and paper.
- Physical methods of disinsection include usage of special equipment, with which dispersion of cold fog, thermal fog as well as disinsection with heat is carried out. Conventional sprayers, thermal foggers and heating machines are classified in accordance with the area size to cover and are divided into stationary and portable ones.
- Biological method is often used to destroy fly and mosquito embryos. To this end, microbial insecticides are used, which basically are entomopathogenic microorganisms spores and toxins. Biological method of disinsection is most commonly carried out in ponds, flooded basements and warehouses.
- Disinsection services that are provided by "Spetstekhnologia" include:
- cockroach extermination
These pests are of the highest adaptive capacity, incredible ability to survive and reproduce even in the most unfavourable conditions. They are able to endure the load and impact that are very dangerous and even lethal to humans. Therefore, the complete extermination of cockroaches without the interference of professionals with an arsenal of specialized tools is almost impossible.
- flea extermination
Fleas reproduce quickly, and their larvae can stay in quiescent mode under unfavorable conditions for many months; this is precisely why professionals should be addressed to for flea extermination. Flea hordes should be exterminated without delay - these insects can put people and animals to inconvenience not only by their bites but also by being carriers of a great number of diseases. These parasites enlarge their population especially quickly during high levels of humidity.
- fly extermination
Firstly, usage of insecticidal lamps over wide areas and in areas with high concentration of public gathering will allow to reduce the presence of these insects to a minimum, as well as significantly reduce the amount of chemical compounds used. Secondly, we can offer granulated compounds containing pheromones. Thirdly, having carried out preventive measures in flies landing areas, you will protect yourself from these insects' invasions for a quite long time.
- mosquito extermination
Two-way measures of mosquito control are carried out simultaneously aiming to exterminate adults and their instars. Spraying with long-acting compounds belonging to low-risk types of agents for humans and warm-blooded animals is carried out in mosquitoes landing areas, such as trees, shrubberies, buildings and fences for controlling flying mosquitoes. Mosquito larvae extermination should be carried out concurrently.
- ant extermination
Since ants are social insects, they live in large families and colonies. Those ants that we see are workers. And in case if all ant control measures are aimed only at these animal units, the measures taken would not bring the desired results, as the colony would regain its strength rather quickly. It is necessary to exterminate the females, larvae and eggs. Biologics are most suitable for this purpose.
- moth extermination
Moth lays eggs both in foodstuffs and different purposes things. There are several subspecies of moths: grain moth (aka corn moth), clothes moth, carpet-moth (aka buffalo-bug) (which is more often referred to as khapra beetle). Grain moth and its larvae maturate under such circumstances as high heat, high air humidity and lack of air ventilation. Its voracious larvae can damage cereals, flour, dried fruits and other products. Moth worms endure cooling up to 0 °C (32 °F) and maintain extremely secretive way of life, living for a long time, almost two years. Moth extermination can be carried out two ways - disinsection and fumigation.
- wasp, bee and hornet extermination
Wasps are predacious insects and most often have black and yellow warning coloration. Hornets also make a part of this family. Wasps do not secrete wax, as bees do, but build their vespiaries from recycled wood. Honeybees have learnt to defense their stored bee products, brood chambers and alvearies. Bees' natural gifts are dangerous weapon and virulent venom. Any insect perishes with one sting, but with hundreds of stings, even a large animal does. For flying insect extermination, disinsection and, sometimes, fumigation of the facility is carried out. In some cases, these two measures are combined. All compounds are safe for humans, pets and the environment and have quality certificates.
- mite extermination
Mites or ticks for the most part are less than 1 mm (0.04 in) long, therefore they can live in places inaccessible to other arthropods, mainly overland, but sometimes in the water. Some of them constitute a threat to human health, while others are pests of agricultural products. For the purpose of mite extermination our enterprise offers a number of disinsection measures that either prevent mites invasion, or are aimed at mite immediate extermination. It is important to know that in addition to the above mentioned mites, house dust mites exist. House dust mites are one of the major allergens. They live in every house all year round, but periodically their number increases dramatically. This is the most commonly spread household allergen, which is an inducer of allergic diseases. These mites are associated with allergies of various origins, such as asthma, conjunctivitis, dermatitis and eczema.
4. FUMIGATION SERVICES
Fumigation (from latin fumigare - fumigate, smoke) is a process of pest and plant diseases agent elimination by poisoning them with toxic vapors or gases (or fumigants). Fumigation is carried out on such objects as railcars, ships, grain elevators, warehouses, containers, goods of animal origin and phytogenous goods (cereal crops, legumes, cocoa, peanuts, coffee, tobacco, wood, nuts, dried fruits, etc.). Fumigants usage is effective for most insect extermination, since they affects insects' respiratory tracts. Nonetheless, releasing fumigant gas is not possible on any object, since this procedure requires the premises to be sealed to the maximum in order for the gaseous substance, which is being released from the fog generator to completely fill all the space.
Our Company offers exclusive fumigation methods for treating foodstuffs, tobacco, tea and nuts using plates and strips produced by Detia Degesch German trust. One DEGESCH Plate weighs 117 grams and contains 33g (28%) of magnesium phosphide. The active components are packed in inactive plastic bags that form a plate, which is covered with waterproof paper on both sides. As soon as the aluminium foil bag is removed, the outgassing of phosphine begins in 30 to 60 minutes after exposure to atmospheric air. The process dynamics depends on air humidity and temperature. Phosphine is efficacious against all the agricultural products pests regardless of the stage of their development, as well as rodents that penetrate from outside. The gas has a high penetrating property, it diffuses rapidly through all packaging materials and even sealed goods. DEGESH Plates are easy to use, they do not contact the products directly and leave no residue.