Products of “SPETSTEKHNOLOGIA” enterprise
Active ingredient: Diphacinone 0.015%
Packing: 0.1 kg
1. Function: a rodenticide bait as a means of murine rodent (rats, mice) extermination.
2. Active ingredient: diphacinone 0.015%
3. Mode of action: The active ingredient is a second-generation anticoagulant with full-blown cumulative properties, which provides rodents death within several days after consuming it in several small amounts. Lethal dose for common rats is 25 to 30g of the product, while lethal dose for mice is 12 to 15g of the product.
4. Dosage: the product is ready to use
5. Additional information: Ratid-1 bait is packaged in tightly sealed either plastic or foil balls in cardboard boxes, or in boxes made of polymeric materials.